Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet's NEW forum for parents and carers around Thanet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How have you found maternity unit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

How have you found maternity unit? Empty
PostSubject: How have you found maternity unit?   How have you found maternity unit? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi, I'm about to have a baby and planning to have him at Margate Hospital QEQM and just wanted to see what everyone thought of it and how they experienced it when having their babies?

xxx
Back to top Go down
Chez

Chez

PostSubject: Re: How have you found maternity unit?   How have you found maternity unit? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:36 am

Well when i had my son Simon who is nearly 8 i would not of rated it to highly, but i had Joey just over a year ago, and the ward is so much better than i remember. I felt comfortable and supported during my stay ( had to have a c-section ).
When r u due?

Cheryl
x
Back to top Go down
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

PostSubject: thanks x   How have you found maternity unit? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:49 am

Hiya thanks for the reply x

Have been hearing a lot better things about the hospital so hoping for a better stay there. I am due in July but may be having baby early due to a few probs my end.

Nice to meet you! x
Back to top Go down
Chez

Chez

PostSubject: Re: How have you found maternity unit?   How have you found maternity unit? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:55 pm

I think the main difference i found was the emphasis on cleanliness, which was some much needed reassurance after everything in the news. Both Simon and Joey were in SCUBU, and they have got a lot more stricter in my opinion, which is great i think.

Anyway good luck, i hope it all goes well

Cheryl
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have you found maternity unit?   How have you found maternity unit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How have you found maternity unit?
Page 1 of 1