Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet's NEW forum for parents and carers around Thanet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel cot with crib!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

Travel cot with crib! Empty
PostSubject: Travel cot with crib!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I was looking in the boots online catologue and saw a really lovely travelcot which has a crib attached (you can take off too!) with a little canapy type thing on it. Thought this was lovely as not seen one like it before and seeing as I have a bad back thought it might be good for those in same postition not having to bend down so far!
It was about £57 I think!

xmumnbumpx
Back to top Go down
Thanet-Mama

Thanet-Mama

PostSubject: Just found it!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:39 am

Hello, just been looking for the one you meant and think I found it online so thought that i would put the info on for anyone interested!

Graco Petite Bassinet Dots
Product code 10073075

Graco Petite Bassinet is a luxurious crib and travel cot in one that folds down into its own carry bag

£58.72 (20/3/09)

[img]Travel cot with crib! 10073010[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin1
Admin
Admin1

PostSubject: Great Idea!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks Thanet Mama / xmumnbumpx

Perhaps we could add similar info such as piccies and links to great bargains or usefull items for baby products?

Any other info you think is of use to other parents do let us all know!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsanddadsunite.net
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

PostSubject: Re: Travel cot with crib!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 am

Will Do! Will keep my eye out! x

xmumnbumpx
Back to top Go down
melaniejane88

PostSubject: Born Recycling   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 am

Admin1 wrote:
Thanks Thanet Mama / xmumnbumpx

Perhaps we could add similar info such as piccies and links to great bargains or usefull items for baby products?

Any other info you think is of use to other parents do let us all know!

Very Happy

I've been using www.bornrecycling.co.uk a place where stuff is given away for free. Actually I help out on the admin side of the company, it's mainly run by volunteers. Anything placed on there is to be given away free, no charges.

I've got a few baby bits to upload there.

Hope it helps.

Mel
Back to top Go down
Thanet-Mama

Thanet-Mama

PostSubject: Had a quick look!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Just had a look at the borne recycling and it looks good! Will sign up another day as in bit of a rush but thanku mel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel cot with crib!   Travel cot with crib! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel cot with crib!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum :: Thanet Thumbs Up! :: Best place to buy.....?-
Jump to: