Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet's NEW forum for parents and carers around Thanet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superman protected Window

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

Superman protected Window Empty
PostSubject: Superman protected Window   Superman protected Window I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi all,

My son aged 6 has recently started being scared of his window. He keeps thinking there is someone outside even though its upstairs and no-one can get to it.

After a few nights of this and him sneaking into our bed during the night I decided to try something different.

I talked to him about his superman model and discussed his powers with him. I then encouraged him to place superman onto the windowsill as superman could protect the window with his powers. This worked a treat and he has not mentioned scary things at the window since hehe! Bless him!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin1
Admin
Admin1

PostSubject: Wow!   Superman protected Window I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Great idea! Shows that a little imagination can get you anywhere hehe!

Glad your son is happier!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsanddadsunite.net
KCDS

KCDS

PostSubject: LIke this!   Superman protected Window I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 am

I think this is a great idea! well done!

Kids imaginations do get the better of them sometimes!

I remeber being scared of the shadows of passing cars in the street when i was younger, thought the finger shaped branches from the tree outside were gonna get me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman protected Window   Superman protected Window I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman protected Window
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum :: Parents & Carers :0) :: Children :: Children 4-7 years (Infants)-
Jump to: