Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum

Mums and Dads Unite Thanet's NEW forum for parents and carers around Thanet.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xmumnbumpx

xmumnbumpx

Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! Empty
PostSubject: Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!   Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 pm

My partner and I love taking our son along the westcliff in Ramsgate! We take him on his skates or scooter and he loves the long stretch of path that he can zoom down, perfect for bike riding too. We look at the boats out at sea and have seen a group of seals on one occasion which our boy loved!

The old monkey park (have no idea what its called now lol) went downhill a while ago but walked past it the other day and it looks like its got some new bits so hopefully be great for the summer!

Right at the end of the stretch is a small and discreet park which is great for picnics plus you need a rest by this point hehe!

A great free place to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin1
Admin
Admin1

PostSubject: Re: Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!   Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi xmumnbumpx,

The old monkey park is now called the Westcliff Leisure Park & Boating Pool

They have recently had a refurb and from looking at their new website it looks much better there now so hopefully be a good spot for the summer months.

I might even pop up there for a go on the paddle boats myself haha! (Can't do the canoe's 'cos I get stuck lol)

Thanks for posting! Very Happy

http://www.westcliffleisurepark.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsanddadsunite.net
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!   Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:31 am

We like to go to any park for a run around! I love free things to do lol we also like to walk all along the seafront down to harbour jess loves boats! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chez

Chez

PostSubject: Re: Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!   Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:42 am

I like Dane Park in Margate, now that they have the new play area, its a lot better and bigger, more things for kids to do, plus they have a great little cafe thing by it, that sells, food and drink and there prices are fantastic. I think i spent most of last summer down there with the boys.

Cheryl
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!   Westcliff walk past the old monkey park! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westcliff walk past the old monkey park!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mums and Dads Unite Thanet Forum :: Thanet Thumbs Up! :: Favourite Family Places-
Jump to: